OEIL ET LA MAIN (L') - Season 2021-2022
Director(s): Various Contact
This documentary collection, in French and in sign language, offers a space where deaf and hearing people can meet and exchange their vision and points of view on the world… but also their everyday lives. “L’œil et la main” offers stories that concern us all. The lives of farmers today, for example, or oyster producers, whether they are deaf or hearing. Or we find out how deaf parents prepare for a birth. But we also tackle painful subjects such as incest.
Click on the links in the list of films to access the page and videos of each episode.
01. GUIDED BY THE STARS
02. JEAN-YVES AUGROS, OUTSIDE THE BOX
03. INCEST OR THE LAW OF SILENCE
04. LICENCE CATEGORY D, A LICENCE FOR HOPE
05. THE SOUND OF MUSIC
06. THE CHOSEN FAMILY
07. A GENTLE BIRTH
08. THE TASTE OF THE SEA
09. L'OEIL ET LA MAIN ESCAPES TO MARSEILLE
10. AGRICULTEURS SOURDS, SEULS AU MONDE ?