Please note that our TVFI umbrella stand will be moving to a new location at MIP-TV 2020:
New Stand nr.: P-1.D78 & P-1.E79 !!
Programme info to follow shortly!
"What If Earth Were Unique?"(87'). Engl. version available: 22 Jan. 2020
** JUST COMPLETED:
The Alzheimer Adventure (52'), a new film by Marie-Pierre Jaury. Engl. sub-titled version now online for screening.
** CURRENTLY SHOOTING:
MEATWARE, The Platform Economy (90'), a Franco-Canadian coproduction for ARTE on the pros and cons of the digitial economy. A film by Shannon Walsh.
** CURRENTLY EDITING:
"Kamchatka, un été chez les Evènes"(52). On June 20th, Anthropologist Nastassja Martin and filmmaker Mike Magidson return to Kamchatka, after an absence of 18 months, to spend the summer with Daria and her clan.
** CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT:
EUROPE REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: June 2021
* 2019: Awarded "Best Documentary" at the 27th Festival du cinéma russe / Russian film festival (Honfleur, 19-24 November 2019)
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"
BREXIT, THE CLOCK IS TICKING by Alain de Haleux:
* Short-listed for 71st PRIX ITALIA, category TV Documentary (Rome 23-28 Sept. 2019)