LATIN NOIR (54'), an explosive blend of history, art and Latin American crime literature. Estimated delivery: 1st week Jan. 2021
** EDITING TO START January 2021
ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52'). Story of an amazing French-Hungarian cinematographer and his family during the most turbulent times of the Ottoman Empire. Estimated completion: Sept. 2021
** NOW EDITING
THE CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). En tournage depuis huit ans, ce film suit la vie de quatre enfants qui travaillent dur pour réaliser leur rêve de devenir des musiciens classiques au Venezuela. Livraison prévue: avril 2021.
** NOW EDITING:
MELTDOWN! (10 x 13' or 5 x 26'), New eco-doc series for delivery January 2021.
"Teenage Lockdown Tales (52'). How have a group of 15-Year-olds been coping during Covid lockdown?
** NOW IN PRODUCTION:
EUROPE REBOOTED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: End 2021
* 2019: Awarded "Best Documentary" at the 27th Festival du cinéma russe / Russian film festival (Honfleur, 19-24 November 2019)
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"