OEIL ET LA MAIN (L') - Season 2019-2020
Director(s): Various Contact
The only regular programme for the deaf and hard-of-hearing in the French audio-visual landscape, this collection of documentaries, broadcast in French as well as in sign language, offers a platform where deaf and hearing people can communicate and exchange their points of view on the world.
This season looks at a great variety of subjects touching all of us, such as the challenges for deaf people during the Covid-19 lockdown in France. Or the investigation into a presumed terror attack at Paris police headquarters by a deaf person...
All episodes are now available online for viewing. Click on the links in the list of films to access the page and videos of the episodes.
01. TEENAGE NOTEBOOKS
02. A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
03. ADOPT ME!
04. I SIGN, THEREFORE I AM
05. DISNEY, HERE WE COME!
06. CLIN D'OEIL, A WOMEN'S FESTIVAL
07. WORLD CONGRESS (The)
08. JULIE AND THE MYSTERY OF ART WORKS OF FIRE
09. GENE THERAPY, INVESTIGATING THE FUTURE
10. WHAT WE CAN DO FOR OUR PLANET
11. VILLAGE WITHOUT BARRIERS IN BALI
12. PIERRO, RIDING THE WAVE
13. SCHOOL OF POSSIBILITIES
14. JEAN GREMION, GUARDIAN ANGEL
15. ME AND MY CLOWN
16. A PROFESSION NAMED DESIRE
17. LUBRIZOL, THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
18. ROBERTO AT THE HEART OF A PALACE
19. SKAM GENERATION
20. HARPON MYSTERY (The)
21. LIFE IN FOSTER CARE
22. PAGES OF CHILDHOOD
23. WOMEN'S BATTLES
24. LIFE'S DRAWING BOARDS
25. BABIES, SIGNS AND KINDNESS