Among the latest productions (click on the links to access film pages):
* Latin Noir (52'). Just completed. World premiere at the Miami Film Festival on 10 March 2021
* Vote or Lose! (52'), a new film by Tim Toidze & Madeleine Leroyer. Click here for a short trailer!
* Unmasking the Human Face (52'). New science & tech film by Josh Freed. In production, estimated completion: Dec. 2021. Watch the trailer!
* Europe Rebooted (6 x 52') Production has started, estimated delivery: Dec. 2021. Watch the 3 min. project pitch!
* The Art of Travel (4 x 52'). Watch the first minutes of the Impressionists eps.!
* Teenage Lockdown Tales (52'). Watch the first minutes.
* What if Earth Were Unique? (87'). Watch the first 2 min.!
* "Antoine the Fortunate or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire" (52') In production, estimated completion: Sept. 2021. Watch the trailer!
* Kamchatka 1, A Winter With the Evens (52').
* Kamchatka 2, A Summer with the Evens (52')
Also currently editing:
* The Children of Las Brisas (70') Editing delayed, estimated completion: June 2021
* premieres at at the Miami Film Festival on Mach 10, 2021.
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"
LATIN NOIR (54'), an explosive blend of history, art and Latin American crime literature.
** NOW IN PRODUCTION:
EUROPE REBOOTED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: End 2021
** EDITING TO START January 2021
ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52'). Story of an amazing French-Hungarian cinematographer and his family during the most turbulent times of the Ottoman Empire. Estimated completion: Sept. 2021
** NOW EDITING
THE CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). En tournage depuis huit ans, ce film suit la vie de quatre enfants qui travaillent dur pour réaliser leur rêve de devenir des musiciens classiques au Venezuela. Livraison prévue: avril 2021.
** NOW EDITING:
MELTDOWN! (10 x 13' or 5 x 26'), New eco-doc series for delivery January 2021.