** A Day in the United Kingdom (85' or 55') - from the collection "A Day in...Europe.
** The United Kingdom, History Seen From Above (5 x 26') - accompanying the film "A Day in the UK..."
** A Day in Italy (90' or 53')- from the collection "A Day in...Europe.
** Green School Stories (52') - A year in the "most ecological school in the world".
** Children of Jihad (52') - How to deal with children of Islamist combatants returning to their country of origin?
** The Scientist, The Imposter and Stalin: How to Feed the People? (55') - Two extraordinary human destinies in the Soviet Union of the 1920s...
** Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR (52') 70 years of communist rule through the prism of sexuality!
** Roundup Facing the Judges (90') - They came from all over the world to testify to the damage caused to health and the environment.
** Les Glénans: School of Sea, School of Life (52') - Unique French sailing school in the magical Glénans archipelago.
** Tackled (52') - A captivating immersion into the heart of a professional rugby club...
** Basahaideak - Wild Melodies - ancient Basque songs to the backdrop of the beautiful landscapes of the Soule province...
** How I made my Peace with Bordeaux - What's it like to return to one's home town?
** China, Empire of Time (2 x 52') - European science comes to China at the end of the 16th century...
It's Their Life to Live (working title/ 52')
* * IN PRODUCTION
History of a Nation 4 x 52 min. (working title) The history of modern France through immigration. Delivery: Nov. 2018
* * IN PRODUCTION
Organic Wine (working title/ 52')
** IN PRE-PRODUCTION:
A Day in Spain (90' or 52') - New film of the collection "A Day in...Europe".
** SHOOTING in Kamchatka:
Wild Souls: A Winter with the Evens"(52'- working title), directed by Thibaut Martin. Estimated completion: autumn 2018
BREXIT: Europe Up Against the Wall (90' & 52'). New current affairs investigation with exclusive access to Michel Barnier, the EU's chief Brexit negotiator. The film can only be shown after completion of Brexit, end March 2019.
The Memory Illusion (52'), new film by Josh Freed ("Deluged by Data") for CBC "The Nature of Things". Estimated completion: August 2018
* 2018: official selection - GIEFF “German International Ethnographic Film Festival” in Koblenz (May 2018)
* 2018: official selection - FIFEQ (Festival Intl. du Film ethnographique du Québec), Montréal & Québec -29 March to 1 April '18.
China, Empire of Time (2 x 52')
* official selection Pessac Festival for the "History film award 2017 - cat. Documentary
"Pas comme des loups" (Boys in Wolves' Clothing) - 59':
* among the 24 films selected for the "César 2018 of the Best Short Film" (the 5 nominees will be announced on 31 Jan. 2018)
Selections for TOKYO TRIAL: Judging Japan (57'):
* 2017: Nominated for PRIX EUROPA, TV Documentary category
* 2017: Finalist at the 14th FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards, category "Best Use of Footage in a History Production" (25 May 2017 London).
No Way Out (52'):
2017: SALENTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (1 - 10 Sept., Tricase, Italy), official selection.
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters" at the festivals:
* 2017: Press Prize of the ICRC (Intl Red Cross) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
* 2017: Nominated for the Franco-German Prize of Journalism category video. Awards ceremony on July 4, 2017.
* 2017: * 2017: Prix FReDD 2017 "best feature doc" at 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (Toulouse, France)
* * * Most recent AWARDS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Winner, category documentary feature at "Les Trophées Francophones du Cinéma" ( Dec. 2017)
* 2017: Binga d'Or at the Mis Me Binga Festival (Intl women's festival), Yaoundé, Cameroon (25 June)
* Prix du Public & Prix Jury Jeune, 16th «Cinémas d'Afrique» festival (16 - 21 May 2017, Angers, France)
* Jury Prize & Audience Award at the "Concours 1er Doc Chroma" (2 - 4 Dec.16), Le Mans (France)
* "Best African Documentary " - Mashariki African Film Festival "My story, My passion, My Journey" (2017, Kigali-Rwanda)
* Premier Prix, documentary, Festival arabo-africain Zagora (8-12 nov. 2016, Maroc)
* "FIRST FILM Prize" and "FLEURY DOC.Prize" at the 35th International Jean Rouch Festival ( ethnographic films), 4 Nov. -6 Dec., Musée de l'Homme, Paris.
* * * Recent SELECTIONS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Finalist of the JAPAN PRIZE (award ceremony on 18 Oct. )
* 2017: official competition at the 4th Africlap Festival, category “Documentaiy“, 30 Aug. to 03 Sept. 2017, Toulouse, France.