Palais des Festivals
Stand nr. R7.E2
"umbrella" Unifrance/TV France International
* * * *
The latest documentaries: to screen a title, click on the links to access film pages on this website.
* "Moscow 1996, Vote or Lose!" (52')
* "Vaccine Geopolitics" (52'). In production. A 15min. "work-in-progress" is now online.
* "Children of Las Brisas" (80' or 55')
* "Latin Noir" (52')
* "Antoine The Fortunate, At the Croasroads of Empires" (52')
* "Kamchatka, Tvaian: A Year in the Land of the Evens" (2 x 52' & 83' feature)
* "Unmasking the Human Face" (52'). In production. Trailer available.
* L'Impôt et la révole fiscale, une histoire populaire (2 x 52'). In production. Trailer available.
The following projects are now shooting. No trailers available yet:
* "Europe, A Continent Revealed" (6 x 52')
* "Afghanistan, The Price of Peace" (2x50')
* "Army of Trees" (90')
MOSCOW 1996, VOTE OR LOSE! (52'). New film by the director of "Khrushchev Does America. Estimated delivery: end Sept. 2021.
** IN POST-PRODUCTION
ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52'). Story of an amazing French-Hungarian cinematographer and his family during the most turbulent times of the Ottoman Empire. Estimated completion: Sept. 2021
** FINE CUT AVAILABLE:
CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). Eight years in the making, the film follows the lives of three children as they strive to become classical musicians in a collapsing Venezuela. Estimated completion: Sept. 2021.
** PRODUCTION JUST STARTED:
"AFGHANISTAN, THE PRICE OF PEACE" (2 x 50'). Sept. 2021. 20 years after 9/1, the US military withdraws from Afghanistan after the longest war in its history...
EUROPE, A CONTINENT REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: End 2021
** SHOOTING TO START 9 Aug. 2021 in Mexico:
"ARMY OF TREES".
** CURRENTLY SHOOTING
TAXATION AND TAX REVOLT, A POPULAR HISTORY (2 x 52'). Why has tax always been such an explosive issue? Filmed in France, Germany, UK. To be completed in Nov. 2021.
* premieres at at the Miami Film Festival on Mach 10, 2021.
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"