* 2018: Finalist FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards "Best Use of Footage in a History Production".
Tackled: Festival selections:
* 2018: official selection - GIEFF “German International Ethnographic Film Festival” in Koblenz (May 2018)
* 2018: official selection - FIFEQ (Festival Intl. du Film ethnographique du Québec), Montréal & Québec -29 March to 1 April '18.
"Pas comme des loups" (Boys in Wolves' Clothing) - 59':
* among the 24 films selected for the "César 2018 of the Best Short Film" (the 5 nominees will be announced on 31 Jan. 2018)
China, Empire of Time (2 x 52')
* official selection Pessac Festival for the "History film award 2017 - cat. Documentary
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters" at the festivals:
* 2017: Press Prize of the ICRC (Intl Red Cross) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
* 2017: Nominated for the Franco-German Prize of Journalism category video. Awards ceremony on July 4, 2017.
* 2017: * 2017: Prix FReDD 2017 "best feature doc" at 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (Toulouse, France)
Victor Hugo and the Barricades (working title/ 52') Portrait of the man "behind Les Misérables" and a political actor of his time.
It's Their Life to Live (working title/ 52')
* * EDITING
History of a Nation 4 x 52 min. (working title) The history of modern France through immigration. Delivery: Nov. 2018
* * IN PRODUCTION
Organic Wine (working title/ 52')
** IN PRE-PRODUCTION:
A Day in Spain (90' or 52') - New film of the collection "A Day in...Europe".
** now EDITING:
Kamchatka, A Winter with Daria"(52'- working title), directed by Thibaut Martin. Estimated completion: autumn 2018
BREXIT: Europe Up Against the Wall (90' & 52'). New current affairs investigation with exclusive access to Michel Barnier, the EU's chief Brexit negotiator. The film can only be shown after completion of Brexit, end March 2019.
** now EDITING:
The Memory Mirage (52'), new film by Josh Freed ("Deluged by Data") for CBC "The Nature of Things". Estimated completion: August 2018