OEIL ET LA MAIN (L') - Season 2020-2021
Director(s): Various Contact
“L’œil et la main”, the only regular programme for the deaf and hard-of-hearing in the French audio-visual landscape, is a collection of documentaries, broadcast in French as well as in sign language. It offers a platform where deaf and hearing people can communicate and exchange their points of view on everyday topics but also on world news.
The new season looks at our daily lives that have been turned upside down, in so many aspects, by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. But the films also deal with issues around gender equality and the worldwide repercussions of the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
Screeners will be uploaded as soon as productions are completed. Please click on the links in the list of films to access the page and videos of each episode.
01. COVID 19 - GROUNDHOG DAY
02. JÉRÉMIE BOROY, A COMMON CAUSE
03. MAKE ROOM FOR BIKES!
04. CONTAGIOUS SOLIDARITY
05. HORSES, A MIRROR OF OUR EMOTIONS
06. A DEFENDER OF MY RIGHTS
07. THE ORDINARY LIFE OF AN EXTRAORDINARY MAN
08. PAMERA, ALWAYS FASTER
09. AT THE HEART OF A HOSPITAL CARE UNIT IN THE TIMES OF COVID
10. I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS BLACK
11. CHILDBIRTH ON EDGE
12. PINK FOR MY BOY
13. DIFFERENT TONGUES
14. BEING 20 IN 2020
15. A TIME FOR WOMEN
16. OF LOVE AND DEPENDENCY
17. MY 2.0 RESTAURANT
18. SOWING THE SEEDS OF ARTISTS
19. SOS-SURDUS - THE ART OF LISTENING
20. LIBERTY, EQUALITY, NON-BINARITY
21. AAH, MY LOVE?
22. THE COOPERATIVES