OEIL ET LA MAIN (L') - Season 2022-2023
Director(s): - Various - Divers Contact
This documentary collection, in French and in sign language, offers a space where deaf and hearing people can meet and exchange their vision and points of view on the world… but also their everyday lives.
“L’œil et la main” offers stories that speak to all of us. For example, we propose to look differently at menopause or couples who chose not to have children. And our topics will tackle topical current affairs issues that arise in the course of the season…
Click on the links in the list of films to access the page and videos of each episode.
01. MATHS AD INFINITUM
02. LIKE MOTHER, LIKE CODA
03. A UKRAINIAN FAMILY, FAR FROM THE WAR
04. ADELYN, FEMALE BODY BUILDING
05. SIGN LANGUAGE, A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE?
06. CHILD FREE
07 DIABETES, A LIFE IN BALANCE
08. MY FATHER, A MAN OF COMMITMENT
09. MAXIME, WITH ALL HIS HEART
11. STÉPHANIE, SIGNS OF MEMORY
12. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
13. ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT SEX?
14. OVERCOMING THE TERROR ATTACK
15. MAKE WAY FOR THE GIRLS