SEX EDUCATION OPTIONAL (70 min.) by Marie-Pierre Jaury.
* Received the PFDM Award at FIPADOC 2022 that crowns the best French female filmmaker across all selections! (Biarritz, France).
FIRST YEAR OUT (71min. - 2019), by Valérie Manns.
* Festival OLHARES DO MEDITERRANEO 2021: "Best Feature" Award. (11-14 Nov., Lisbon, Portugal)
* * * *
A number of our documentaries are now completed, others are in post-production. To screen one of the titles hereunder on this website, just click on the links.
* "Vaccine Diplomacy" (52').
* "Moscow 1996, Vote or Lose!" (52')
* "Children of Las Brisas" (85'). Now completed.
* "Antoine The Fortunate, At the Croasroads of Empires" (52'); Now completed.
* Jeanne d'Arc of the North (52')
* "Latin Noir" (52')
* "Europe, A Continent Revealed" (6 x 52'). Editing!
* "Unmasking the Human Face" (52'). In post-production. Trailer available.
* "Taxation and Tax Revolt, A Popular History" (2 x 52'). Editing. Trailer available.
* Sex Education Optional (52'). Original French version only.
The following projects are now shooting. No trailers available yet:
* "China 1978-2008, A Photo Story". Now editing!
* "Afghanistan, The Price of Peace" (2x50')
* "Army of Trees" (90')
EUROPE, A CONTINENT REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: March 2022
"AFGHANISTAN, THE PRICE OF PEACE" (2 x 50'). Sept. 2021. 20 years after 9/1, the US military withdraws from Afghanistan after the longest war in its history...
"MALI, FRANCE AT WAR" (70').
** NOW EDITING
TAXATION AND TAX REVOLT, A POPULAR HISTORY (2 x 52'). Why has tax always been such an explosive issue? Filmed in France, Germany, UK. To be completed in Feb. 2022.
** COMPLETED SHORTLY:
CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). Eight years in the making, the film follows the lives of three children as they strive to become classical musicians in a collapsing Venezuela. Completed: Feb. 2022.
** JUST COMPLETED:
MOSCOW 1996, VOTE OR LOSE! (52'). New film by the director of "Khrushchev Does America.
** JUST COMPLETED
ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52'). Story of an amazing French-Hungarian cinematographer and his family during the most turbulent times of the Ottoman Empire.
"ARMY OF TREES".