Recommended (click on the links to access film pages):
* Latin Noir (52'). First broadcast on ARTE on 12 May 2021
* "Vote or Lose! The End of Homo Sovieticus" (52'), a new film by Tim Toidze & Madeleine Leroyer. Click here for a short trailer!. Estimated delivery: June 2021
* Unmasking the Human Face (52'). New science & tech film by Josh Freed. In production, estimated completion: Dec. 2021. Watch the trailer!
* Europe, A Continent Revealed (6 x 52') Shooting has started, estimated delivery: Dec. 2021. Watch the 3 min. project pitch!
* The Art of Travel (4 x 52'). Watch the first minutes of the Impressionists eps.!
* A Popular History of Taxation (2 x 52'). Currently shooting. Watch the pitch trailer.
* What if Earth Were Unique? (87'). To watch the first 2 minutes click here!
* "Antoine the Fortunate or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire" (52') In production, estimated completion: Sept. 2021. Watch the trailer!
* Kamchatka 1, A Winter With the Evens (52').
* Kamchatka 2, A Summer with the Evens (52')
Also currently editing:
* The Children of Las Brisas (70') Editing delayed, estimated completion: June 2021
VOTE OR LOSE! THE END OF HOMO SOVIETICUS (52'). New film by the director of "Khrushchev Does America. Estimated delivery: end June 2021.
** NOW IN PRODUCTION:
EUROPE, A CONTINENT REVEALED(6 x 52') - New collection that follows on from "A Day in...Europe". Estimated delivery: End 2021
** IN PRODUCTION
A POPULAR HISTORY OF TAXATION (2 x 52'). Why has tax always been such an explosive issue? Filmed in France, Germany, UK. To be completed in Nov. 2021.
** EDITING HAS STARTED
ANTOINE THE FORTUNATE or The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (52'). Story of an amazing French-Hungarian cinematographer and his family during the most turbulent times of the Ottoman Empire. Estimated completion: Sept. 2021
** NOW EDITING
THE CHILDREN OF LAS BRISAS (70'). Eight years in the making, the film follows the lives of four children as they strive to become classical musicians in Venezuela. Estimated completion: June 2021.
** NOW COMPLETED:
MELTDOWN! (10 x 13' or 5 x 26'), New eco-doc series for delivery January 2021.
* premieres at at the Miami Film Festival on Mach 10, 2021.
THE SCIENTIST, THE IMPOSTER AND STALIN: How to Feed the People by Gulya Mirzoeva:
* 2019 FOCAL AWARDS: Winner of the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards (June 20th,London)
* 2019 HISTORY FESTIVAL: official selection, History Film Festival, 10-14 Sept. in Rijeka, Croatia.
STORIES OF A NATION by Yann Coquart, Françoise Davise and Carl Aderhold:
* FOCAL AWARDS 2019: Finalist for the Award of “Best Use of Footage in a History Production” at this year’s FOCAL Awards, (June 20th, London)
THE VALLEY (72 & 52')
* HOT DOCS 2019 Toronto: Nuno Escudeiro receives the "Emerging International Filmaker" award for his film "THE VALLEY"