** Vanishing Homeland in the Bayou (52')
** Ruch and Norie (57')
** A Day in Italy (90') - 2' trailer of the new film (currently editing) in the collection "A Day in...Europe".
** Italy, History Seen From Above (5 x 26') - eps. 1 "Roman Civil Engineering" - series to accompany "A Day in Italy".
** The Taming of the Queue (52') - Digital cut with provisional sound & narration of Josh Freed's new documentary.
** Roundup Facing the Judges (90') - a teaser of 9 min. of Marie-Monique Robin's new investigative documentary, currently editing.
** No Way Out (Permis de rien) - 52'.
** Althusser, An Intellectual Adventure (55')
** The Ride (90')
** Of Cattle, Crops and Biodynamics (52')
** The Fruitless Tree (52')
** Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters (52')
PROJECTS IN PRODUCTION:
** Vavilov vs. Lyssnko: Feed the People! (working title/ 52'), a documentary project by Gulya Mirzoeva (Point du Jour / ARTE France - SRC Radio Canada - RSI - ERR - LRT - LTV)
** Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR (working title/ 52'), a documentary project by Inara Kolmane (Les films du Balibari & Film Studio Devini / Histoire - LTV)
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters" at the festivals:
* 2017 FIGRA: Official selection in the "Intl competition of +40' docs", 22-26 March (Touquet-Paris-Plage, France)
* 2017: Official selection: 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (31March - 9 April, Toulouse, France)
* 2016: Grand Prix and Young Jurors's Prize at "FIDOM - Intl Festival of Mediterranean documentaries", 20-23 Oct. 2016, Banyuls (France).
* * * AWARDS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* Jury Prize & Audience Award at the "Concours 1er Doc Chroma" (2 - 4 Dec.16), Le Mans (France
* Premier Prix, documentary, Festival arabo-africain Zagora (8-12 nov. 2016, Maroc)
* "FIRST FILM Prize" and "FLEURY DOC.Prize" at the 35th International Jean Rouch Festival ( ethnographic films), 4 Nov. -6 Dec., Musée de l'Homme, Paris.
* Best Documentary "Medium length Doc category" at the First "Golden Tree Intl. Documentary Film Festival", 16-18 Oct., Francfort (Germany)
* "Best Documentary", Festival international du film de femme de Salé (Women's film festival), Morocco (23 Sept.- 3 Oct.)
* "Best Documentary" at the FESTICAB (Cinema & audiovisual Festival) Burundi, 17- 24 June 2016
* "Best Documentary" awarded at the ring the 12th "African Movie Academy Awards" (AMAA) on 11 June 2016 at Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
* * * SELECTIONS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: official competition, 32nd "Dok Fest München", 3 to 14 May (Germany)
* 2017: Selected at the 16th «Cinémas d'Afrique» festival, 16 to 21 May (Angers, France)
* 2017: official selection: 25th edition of FESPACO, the panafrican Cinema & TV Festival of Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), 25 Feb to 04 March
* 2016: selected at the 8th Edition of the Intl Documentary Festivalof Khouribga, Morocco (19 - 22 décembre 2016).
11th SOLE LUNA Festival, Treviso: A bridge between Cultures...(1- 18 Sept. 2016): "Accademia della Follia: Madness is an Actor's Condition" has received two awards: the "AUDIENCE AWARD" and the "SPECIAL JURY PRIZE"!
First GOLDEN TREE INTL DOCUMENTARY FILM FESTIVAL, 16-19 Oct. 2016 (Francfort, Germany):
MONSOON, a film by Sturla Gunnarsson, selected in the category "Long documentaries.
Vanishing Homeland in the Bayou (52'). An entire population group of "eco-refugees" will have to leave their sinking island, due to the rising water levels.
"Les Glénans, School of the Sea, School of Life" (52'/ working title) new film by Clarisse Feletin on this unique French sailing school that was founded almost 70 years ago.
** CURRENTLY EDITING: The Intl. Monsanto Tribunal
Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). New investigative film by Marie-Monique Robin following the victims who testified at the Monsanto trial at The Hague in Oct. 2016. Delivery for May 2017.
** CURRENTLY EDITING:
The Taming of the Queue (working title). Delivery: May 2017.
** CURRENTLY EDITING
A Day in Italy (90' & 2 x 50'). Next instalment in the collection "A Day in Europe". Delivery planned for May 2017.
** CURRENTLY EDITING
A Day in the United Kingdom (90' & 2 x 50'). Also part of the collection "A Day in Europe". Delivery May 2017