Completed productions (click on each title-link to access full info):
* Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR (52') – For the centenary of the October Revolution.
* Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). Victims from around the world get their day in court!
* Children of Jihad, Living Time Bombs? (52'). Are our Western democracies prepared for the return of the children indoctrinated by ISIS and trained for combat?
* China, The Empire of Time (2 x 52'). History drama-doc, from the 17th century to our time...
* A Day in Italy (90'). A fascinating view of Italy today!
* Italy, History Seen From Above (5 x 26'). 5 thematic perspectives of the history of Italy.
* A Day in the United Kingdom (90'). Discover the 4 nations that make up the UK.
* The United Kingdom, History Seen From Above (5 x 26').
* The Taming of the Queue (52')
* Vavilov vs. Lyssenko: Feeding the People (52') - new film by Gulya Mirzoeva ("Afghanistan 1979.The War That Changed the World"). Available erly December.
* No Way Out (Permis de rien) (52') - daily life resembles an obstacle course in Iran...
* Vanishing Homeland in the Bayou (52')
* Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters (52') - Award-winning documentary on humanitarian rescue mission of migrants in the Mediterranean.
* Ruch and Norie (52')
* Tackled (52') A captivating immersion into the heart of a professional rugby club!
Among the latest projects:
* What If Earth Were Unique? (85') a science film by Bruno Bucher and Serge Brunier:
In 50 years of space exploration, no trace of life has been spotted anywhere else but on Earth. Astronomers have been looking elsewhere in the galaxy for 20 years...but the more planets they discover around other stars, the more unique Earth appears to them. So...could Earth be the result of some unlikely chance? Could our planet have benefited from exceptional circumstances, without which life couldn't have developed?
* BREXIT: Europe Up Against the Wall (90') BREXIT, an unprecedented divorce. This historic event brings the European Union face to face with its own history, its contradictions and divisions, but also its own limits. It will be released only after negotiations have been successfully completed - or after it becomes clear that they have failed.
* official selection Pessac Festival for the "History film award 2017 - cat. Documentary
"Pas comme des loups" (Boys in Wolves' Clothing) - 59':
* among the 24 films selected for the "César 2018 of the Best Short Film" (the 5 nominees will be announced on 31 Jan. 2018)
Selections for TOKYO TRIAL: Judging Japan (57'):
* 2017: Nominated for PRIX EUROPA, TV Documentary category
* 2017: Finalist at the 14th FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards, category "Best Use of Footage in a History Production" (25 May 2017 London).
No Way Out (52'):
2017: SALENTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (1 - 10 Sept., Tricase, Italy), official selection.
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters" at the festivals:
* 2017: Press Prize of the ICRC (Intl Red Cross) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
* 2017: Nominated for the Franco-German Prize of Journalism category video. Awards ceremony on July 4, 2017.
* 2017: * 2017: Prix FReDD 2017 "best feature doc" at 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (Toulouse, France)
* 2017 FIGRA: Official selection "Intl competition of +40' docs", 22-26 March (Touquet-Paris-Plage, France)
* * * Most recent AWARDS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Binga d'Or at the Mis Me Binga Festival (Intl women's festival), Yaoundé, Cameroon (25 June)
* Prix du Public & Prix Jury Jeune, 16th «Cinémas d'Afrique» festival (16 - 21 May 2017, Angers, France)
* Jury Prize & Audience Award at the "Concours 1er Doc Chroma" (2 - 4 Dec.16), Le Mans (France)
* "Best African Documentary " - Mashariki African Film Festival "My story, My passion, My Journey" (2017, Kigali-Rwanda)
* Premier Prix, documentary, Festival arabo-africain Zagora (8-12 nov. 2016, Maroc)
* "FIRST FILM Prize" and "FLEURY DOC.Prize" at the 35th International Jean Rouch Festival ( ethnographic films), 4 Nov. -6 Dec., Musée de l'Homme, Paris.
* * * Recent SELECTIONS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Nominated in the category documentary feature at "Les Trophées Francophones du Cinéma" ( Dec. 2017)
* 2017: Finalist of the JAPAN PRIZE (award ceremony on 18 Oct. )
* 2017: official competition at the 4th Africlap Festival, category “Documentaiy“, 30 Aug. to 03 Sept. 2017, Toulouse, France.
* 2017: Nominated to represent Niger at "Les Trophées Francophones du Cinéma" (award ceremony early Dec. 2017)
* 2017selected for its North American première at Hot Docs Festival, Toronto, in the “World Showcase” programme. (April 27 - May 7)
* 2017: official competition, 32nd "Dok Fest München", 3 to 14 May (Germany)
Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR . (52') - Engl. version available 2 Nov..
Vavilov vs. Lyssenko, Feeding the People . (58') - available mid December.
** JUST COMPLETED: The Intl. Monsanto Tribunal
Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). New investigative film by Marie-Monique Robin following the victims who testified at the Monsanto trial at The Hague in Oct. 2016.
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in Italy (90' & 2 x 50'). New instalment in the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in the United Kingdom (90' & 2 x 50'). Also part of the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED:
The Taming of the Queue . a new film by Josh Freed (52')