* 2018: Finalist FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards "Best Use of Footage in a History Production".
Tackled: Festival selections:
* 2018: official selection - GIEFF “German International Ethnographic Film Festival” in Koblenz (May 2018)
* 2018: official selection - FIFEQ (Festival Intl. du Film ethnographique du Québec), Montréal & Québec -29 March to 1 April '18.
"Pas comme des loups" (Boys in Wolves' Clothing) - 59':
* among the 24 films selected for the "César 2018 of the Best Short Film" (the 5 nominees will be announced on 31 Jan. 2018)
China, Empire of Time (2 x 52')
* official selection Pessac Festival for the "History film award 2017 - cat. Documentary
A Day in Spain (90' or 52') - New film of the collection "A Day in...Europe". Accompanied by a 5 x 26' series "Spain, History Seen From Above!
Available: end Jan. 2019
** IN POST-PRODUCTION:
Kamchatka, A Winter with the Evens"(52'- working title), directed by Mike Magidson.
BREXIT: Europe Up Against the Wall (90' & 52'). New current affairs investigation with exclusive access to Michel Barnier, the EU's chief Brexit negotiator. The film can only be shown after completion of Brexit, end March 2019.
** JUST COMPLETED:
The Memory Mirage (52'), new film by Josh Freed ("Deluged by Data") for CBC "The Nature of Things". Estimated completion: August 2018