Among the latest projects:
* What If Earth Were Unique? (85') a science film by Bruno Bucher and Serge Brunier:
In 50 years of space exploration, no trace of life has been spotted anywhere else but on Earth. Astronomers have been looking elsewhere in the galaxy for 20 years...but the more planets they discover around other stars, the more unique Earth appears to them. So...could Earth be the result of some unlikely chance? Could our planet have benefited from exceptional circumstances, without which life couldn't have developed?
* among the 24 films selected for the "César 2018 of the Best Short Film" (the 5 nominees will be announced on 31 Jan. 2018)
Selections for TOKYO TRIAL: Judging Japan (57'):
* 2017: Nominated for PRIX EUROPA, TV Documentary category
* 2017: Finalist at the 14th FOCAL INTERNATIONAL Awards, category "Best Use of Footage in a History Production" (25 May 2017 London).
No Way Out (52'):
2017: SALENTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (1 - 10 Sept., Tricase, Italy), official selection.
"Aquarius, Rescue in Deadly Waters" at the festivals:
* 2017: Press Prize of the ICRC (Intl Red Cross) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
* 2017: Nominated for the Franco-German Prize of Journalism category video. Awards ceremony on July 4, 2017.
* 2017: * 2017: Prix FReDD 2017 "best feature doc" at 7th Festival FReDD (research / sustainable development) « Seas and Oceans » (Toulouse, France)
* 2017 FIGRA: Official selection "Intl competition of +40' docs", 22-26 March (Touquet-Paris-Plage, France)
* * * Most recent AWARDS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Binga d'Or at the Mis Me Binga Festival (Intl women's festival), Yaoundé, Cameroon (25 June)
* Prix du Public & Prix Jury Jeune, 16th «Cinémas d'Afrique» festival (16 - 21 May 2017, Angers, France)
* Jury Prize & Audience Award at the "Concours 1er Doc Chroma" (2 - 4 Dec.16), Le Mans (France)
* "Best African Documentary " - Mashariki African Film Festival "My story, My passion, My Journey" (2017, Kigali-Rwanda)
* Premier Prix, documentary, Festival arabo-africain Zagora (8-12 nov. 2016, Maroc)
* "FIRST FILM Prize" and "FLEURY DOC.Prize" at the 35th International Jean Rouch Festival ( ethnographic films), 4 Nov. -6 Dec., Musée de l'Homme, Paris.
* * * Recent SELECTIONS for "The Fruitless Tree":
* 2017: Finalist of the JAPAN PRIZE (award ceremony on 18 Oct. )
* 2017: official competition at the 4th Africlap Festival, category “Documentaiy“, 30 Aug. to 03 Sept. 2017, Toulouse, France.
* 2017: Nominated to represent Niger at "Les Trophées Francophones du Cinéma" (award ceremony early Dec. 2017)
* 2017selected for its North American première at Hot Docs Festival, Toronto, in the “World Showcase” programme. (April 27 - May 7)
* 2017: official competition, 32nd "Dok Fest München", 3 to 14 May (Germany)
Double Life, A Short History of Sex in the USSR . (52') - available end September.
Vavilov vs. Lyssenko, Feeding the People . (58') - available end October.
** JUST COMPLETED: The Intl. Monsanto Tribunal
Roundup Facing the Judges (90'). New investigative film by Marie-Monique Robin following the victims who testified at the Monsanto trial at The Hague in Oct. 2016.
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in Italy (90' & 2 x 50'). New instalment in the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED
A Day in the United Kingdom (90' & 2 x 50'). Also part of the collection "A Day in Europe".
** JUST COMPLETED:
The Taming of the Queue . a new film by Josh Freed (52')